Want to franchise your restaurant? In this video, franchise lawyer Charles N. Internicola talks about what to expect when franchising your restaurant, should you franchise, and more.
If you are a restaurant owner, founder, or management team member, we discuss how to franchise your restaurant, and the steps involved. Once you have determined that franchising is right for you, the steps in franchising your restaurant include:
1. Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Development
2. Operations Manual Development
3. Protecting your Intellectual property
4. Establishing your new franchising company
5. Issue and Register your FDD
6. Developing a Sales Strategy
7. Develop a Franchise Plan and Budget
Although we discuss each step in detail in our Ultimate Guide to Franchising Your Business, this video discusses the specifics for franchising a restaurant.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MLk_xJi-uAfT2cqrtklxw?sub_confirmation=1JOIN Franchise Growth Mastermind Community:
LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/entrepreneurskickass
FOLLOW us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/entrepreneurskickass/