We all know there has been a drastic decline in job opportunities in 2020. To be precise paid employment has declined by over half a million jobs in the UK. So, what is next? Is there a solution to this? Are there other ways to make income in the UK? At RateUsOnline we have proposed 5 ways in which you can make money and stay on top of the job decline!
In this video, we talk about 5 different franchise opportunities and how they can improve your stream of income.
With franchising opportunities, you can get your hands on a ready-made business model which can include training, guidance, and support.
There are 5 different franchise opportunities we mention which include:
1. Sourced Network –They have external funding support which means a solid backup plan.
2. What’s On In – this particular venture has a variety of franchise options to choose from. They have had an expected turnover of between £30,000 to £50,000 in approximately two years, this company is also backed up by various investors and external funding support.
3. GYMGUYZ – they have a turnover of around £200,000 with net profits of £70,000 to £80,000. This is a great investment for those who are gym junkies and like to take care and get involved in their health and fitness.
4. Wok and Go – Wok and Go have grown immensely over the past few years and has predicted growth of £550,000 in the next two years!
5. Shutter craft – With a £100,000 expected revenue in two years! With solid external funding support, Shutter Craft is all set to become the UK’s leading distributor of shutters.
Watch this video to get more detailed information on how these franchise opportunities can benefit you! And help you overcome the decline in paid employment.
Your comments mean a lot to us, please take a second and say ‘Hello’ in the comments and let me and the team know what you thought of the video!
Make sure to give this video a thumbs up, and subscribe to our channel for more videos like this.
RateUsOnline is a free business directory and review platform trusted by thousands of businesses and customers. We’re on a mission to connect people with amazing local businesses.